Examinations for 2022-23
The finalised dates for the Summer Exams at St Catherine’s College this year have been set for 15th May until 21st June 2023.
In addition to the set dates three additional dates have been allocated as ‘Contingency Exam Dates’. This is to provide an opportunity to reschedule exams in the event of unforeseen cancellations, such as a Covid outbreak.
It is important that parents and students understand that holiday plans should not made during the exam period or over the contingency dates below:
- Thursday 8th June (1pm-5pm)
- Thursday 15th June (1pm-5pm)
- Wednesday 28th June (All day)
Students will receive a personalised exam timetable but you can also view the full summer exam timetable here.
In addition to the Summer Exam period, throughout the year students may have structured Internal or External Assessments and Unit Examinations for some qualifications. We will continue to update this page with upcoming dates as they are arranged, but it is important that parents and students make themselves available for these additional dates.
- 24th -28th April – Modern Foreign Language Speaking Exams (exact dates shared with students)
- 2nd & 3rd May 2023 – GCSE Art Exam
- 2nd & 5th May 2023 – GCSE Photography Exam
Please note the following for all exams, whether mock or final:
- Morning exams start at 9.00am, afternoon exams start at 1.30pm – However check your timetable for exact timings
- Pupils are reminded to look at their exam timetables on Arbor for the dates, rooms and timings of each exam.
- Pupils should meet for their exam 15 minutes prior to the published start time and check the Yellow Bulletin where they will be advised of where to meet for their exam.
- Students should arrive to each exam with their clear pencil case containing all of the stationary they need.
- Pupils should arrive in full school uniform to sit their exam
- Any pupil arriving late to an exam may be refused entry
- Pupil should be familiar with the documents below which show the rules and regulations of external exam.