Examinations for 2021-22
- 27th January 2022 - Year 11 Early Years Unit 3 Exam
- 31st January – Year 10 Drama Performance 1 Exam
- 10th March – Year 11 Music Performance Exam
- 14th, 15th 21st and 22nd March – Year 11 Hospitality & Catering Practical Exam
21st and 22nd March – Year 11 Drama External Unit Practical and Written Exam
29th March – Year 10 Drama Performance 2 Exam
Year 11 Mocks
These will take place over two weeks, before and after the Christmas Holidays. The times and dates for each subject can be seen below.
Please note the following for all exams, whether mock or final:
- Morning exams start at 9.00am, afternoon exams start at 2.00pm – However check your timetable for exact timings
- Pupils are reminded to look at their exam timetables on Edulink for the dates, rooms and timings of each exam.
- Pupils should meet for their exam 15 minutes prior to the published start time and check the Yellow Bulletin where they will be advised of where to meet for their exam.
- Students should arrive to each exam with their clear pencil case containing all of the stationary they need.
- Pupils should arrive in full school uniform to sit their exam
- Any pupil arriving late to an exam may be refused entry
- Pupil should be familiar with the documents below which show the rules and regulations of external exam.