Year 11 Subject Information
We want to create one central place, with all the information needed to know what to expect in this important year. Here you will find that each subject has prepared resources which will outline:
- how their subject is examined
- where to go for any additional revision resources
- clarity on any examination changes for summer 2021
Your mock examinations are scheduled to start on Friday 11 December. They will take place the final week of Term 2 and the first week back in Term 3. We will share your timetables with you through EduLink. These mock exams are an important opportunity to show how well you are working in each of your subjects. They also help inform the teachers on areas that need improvement before the summer.
It is vital that you remain physically and mentally strong through this year and particularly around examination periods. To help you with this, there is a Survivors’ guide to study on our college website, which you can download and read through.
We also have the college’s referral form for any wellbeing concerns that need additional support from your pastoral team.
Please note the following for all exams, whether mock or final:
- Morning exams start at 9.00am, afternoon exams start at 2.00pm
- Pupils should meet for their exam 15 minutes prior to the published start time
- Pupils are reminded to look at the Yellow Bulletin where they will be advised of where to meet for their exam
- All equipment is provided
- Pupils should arrive in full school uniform to sit their exam
- Any pupil arriving late to an exam may be refused entry