St Catherine’s College is committed to preparing students for the world of work and supporting them to make informed decisions about their future options. We want our students to stand shoulder to shoulder with their peers. We have an established careers programme that is evaluated and updated on an annual basis. Our careers programme is mapped against the Gatsby Benchmarks and the Careers Development Institute Framework. We have successfully completed the re-assessment for Investors in People and we continue to hold this prestigious award for another three years (July 2022).
After browsing through the information provided on this page, if you have any questions about careers provision at St Catherine’s College, please contact Gisèle O'Connor, Careers Lead: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01323 465400.
Contact Lea Hepburn, Link Governor for careers by emailing email@example.com.
The eight Gatsby benchmarks of Good Career Guidance
1. A stable careers programme
2. Learning from career and labour market information
3. Addressing the needs of each pupil
4. Linking curriculum learning to careers
5. Encounters with employers and employees
6. Experiences of workplaces
7. Encounters with further and higher education
8. Personal guidance
CDI Framework http://www.thecdi.net/write/BP556-CDI-Framework-web.pdf