Thank you for your interest in working at St Catherine’s College. We are proud of our College. We have talented and highly motivated pupils and staff. Our staff team work tirelessly to raise aspirations and everyone has a role to play in this.
We are able to offer a wealth of professional development opportunities within a supported and friendly atmosphere for all our new colleagues and are an Investors in People Gold organisation.
Visits to our College are encouraged and welcome. To arrange a visit or to have an informal discussion about the post you are interested in, please contact Sandie Windsor, Head of Personnel, 01323 465469.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance.
"It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do"
TEACHER OF MUSIC
TMS / UPS
Part time – 0.2 fte
One Year Fixed Term Contract
We seek an inspirational Teacher of Music to join our creative arts team. You should have the ambition to create outstanding opportunities through Music and have the energy, drive and enthusiasm to be proactive with extra-curricular music clubs and activities.
Applicant packs and application forms may be downloaded from our website or obtained by telephoning 01323 465469.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS clearance.
Completed application forms and letters of application should be sent directly to the college addressed to Mrs S Windsor, Head of Personnel, SWindsor@stcatherines.college, and arrive by no later than noon on Tuesday 26 June 2018.
TEACHER OF PE
Required September 2018
One year fixed term post
We are looking for an enthusiastic PE teacher to join a successful PE Department and supportive team of staff with the capacity and commitment to raise student achievement even further. This post would especially suit a NQT.
The team of PE teachers at St Catherine’s College teach across the full age and ability range. We have a condensed two year Key Stage 3 and, therefore, a three year Key Stage 4.
The PE Department is a focused, hard-working team that aims to challenge pupils and staff and develop a life-long love of sport. We aim to provide opportunities for all pupils to represent the school through a comprehensive extra-curricular programme of clubs and fixtures.
We offer you:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A rare opportunity to join our fantastic PE Department. We rarely offer PE vacancies.
- A geographical location, being situated near Sovereign Harbour, Eastbourne’s award winning Marina. It is part of several miles of beautiful coastline, including the South Downs National Park, the white cliffs of Beachy Head and 1066 country
- A friendly, supportive and caring staff team
- A fabulous staff room with complimentary tea and coffee
- A café that serves at breakfast, break and lunch using freshly sourced ingredients
- Plentiful staff car parking in two on site car parks
- Did you know that buying a house in East Sussex can be cheaper than in many other counties in the UK.
Applications should be sent to Sandie Windsor, Head of Personnel email@example.com prior to the closing date of 12 noon, Thursday 28 June 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for ESCC.