St Catherine’s College is committed to preparing students for the world of work and supporting them to make informed decisions about their future options. We have an established careers program that is evaluated and updated on an annual basis. We hold the Investors in Careers Award since July 2013 which is due to be re-assessed in July 2019. Our careers program is mapped against the Gatsby Benchmarks and the Careers Development Institute Framework which are seen as the gold standard for careers provision.
After browsing through the information provided on this page if you have any questions about careers provision at St Catherine’s College, please contact Gisèle O'Connor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01323 465400.
Contact Lea Hepburn, Link Governor for careers by emailing email@example.com.
The eight Gatsby benchmarks of Good Career Guidance
1. A stable careers programme
2. Learning from career and labour market information
3. Addressing the needs of each pupil
4. Linking curriculum learning to careers
5. Encounters with employers and employees
6. Experiences of workplaces
7. Encounters with further and higher education
8. Personal guidance
CDI Framework http://www.thecdi.net/write/BP556-CDI-Framework-web.pdf