St Catherine’s College prepares students to stand shoulder to shoulder with their peers: locally, nationally, and globally. We believe that the College’s Life Skills curriculum is an integral part of this preparation as well as inspiring and supporting our students to live their lives to the full.
Our Life Skills curriculum supports our students now and in the future, to acquire the knowledge, understanding, and skills to:
- live healthy, safe, productive, responsible, and balanced lives
- make effective and ambitious transitions and career choices
- reflect on their own values and attitudes and explore the range of values and attitudes they encounter
- build their confidence, resilience, and self-esteem
- be active and responsible local, national and global citizens.
Please find full details of the curriculum for all year groups below. If you have any queries, please get in touch with Mr Pittman, Assistant Headteacher overseeing Life Skills/Citizenship.