Thank you for your interest in working at St Catherine’s College. We are proud of our College. We have talented and highly motivated pupils and staff. Our staff team work tirelessly to raise aspirations and everyone has a role to play in this.
We are able to offer a wealth of professional development opportunities within a supported and friendly atmosphere for all our new colleagues and are an Investors in People Gold organisation.
Visits to our College are encouraged and welcome. To arrange a visit or to have an informal discussion about the post you are interested in, please contact Sandie Windsor, Head of Personnel, 01323 465469.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance.
‘It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do’
Individual Needs Assistant
Salary: Single Status Grade 3 • £15,377 - £15,809 pa pro rata • 30 hours per week • Required September 2017
We urgently require an Individual Needs Assistant to join us in September.
- Promoting the learning and personal development of the pupil to whom you are assigned
- Physical support, helping her around the school, using lifts, carrying her bag at all times
- Supervision of daily physiotherapy exercises
- Medical assistance for the pupil, for example providing icepacks and assisting her mobility through the use of a wheelchair when absolutely necessary
- Helping her make the best use of the educational opportunities available at St Catherine’s College
There is an element of flexible working times required for this post due to the pupil’s daily physiotherapy regime and some elements of her timetable reduction.
Please apply via application form sent to Mrs S Windsor, SWindsor@stcatherines.college
Closing date: 12 noon, Wednesday 7 June 2017.